Moving can be incredibly stressful, both physically and emotionally. Once the adrenaline of novelty wears off, one can be left feeling lonely and isolated. Unlike the days of classrooms and extra curriculars, adulting means stepping...
About Hannah Rose, LCPC
One of the most painful emotional experiences is that of rejection. The feeling can be so visceral that we almost feel it coursing through our veins, taking over every single part of our body, mind,...
Emotional experiences are seldom neat and easy. They are gritty, multi-faceted, overwhelming, and can come strongly at any given moment like a tidal wave over our subconscious. While self-awareness cannot neutralize the power that our...
- 6 Tips to Make Friends in a New City
- 10 Common Logical Fallacies with Examples
- How to Handle Rejection From Someone You Like
- Why We Need to Eradicate All Mosquitoes ASAP
- Why the Most Common Eating Disorder is the Least Talked About
- Is it Wrong to be Envious of Others?
- Shame VS Guilt (The Key Differences)
- Dermatophobia (Fear of Skin Disease)
- Are Narcissists Immoral?
- Sinophobia (Fear of China or Chinese Culture)