Eating disorders can be a contentious issue to raise in conversation. As a doctoral researcher investigating new brain-targeted treatments in this field, I have learned that a broad spectrum exists pertaining to knowledge and attitudes...
Emotional experiences are seldom neat and easy. They are gritty, multi-faceted, overwhelming, and can come strongly at any given moment like a tidal wave over our subconscious. While self-awareness cannot neutralize the power that our...
Like many others, I sometimes find myself to be the victim of an idle mind, left in an oasis of psychological purgatory. I can't think of a better time to write such an article, when...
Although I have never been to India before, I find their culture to be quite enthralling. Their magnificent architecture, intriguing religious beliefs, and events such as the Hindu spring festival known as Holi doesn't surprise...
- 6 Tips to Make Friends in a New City
- 10 Common Logical Fallacies with Examples
- How to Handle Rejection From Someone You Like
- Why We Need to Eradicate All Mosquitoes ASAP
- Why the Most Common Eating Disorder is the Least Talked About
- Is it Wrong to be Envious of Others?
- Shame VS Guilt (The Key Differences)
- Dermatophobia (Fear of Skin Disease)
- Are Narcissists Immoral?
- Sinophobia (Fear of China or Chinese Culture)