Logical fallacies. They occur much more frequently than you may realize. One only needs to listen closely to the reasons why people believe the things they believe to see the truth in this. What's even...
The humble, or perhaps not so humble homo sapien has been walking the Earth with its calloused monkey-feet for around 200,000 years now, while mosquitoes have been flying around for over 30 million years. During...
To admit that you have never felt envious about things that other people possess or of accomplishments that other people have achieved means that you're either lying or that you're experiencing sociopathy. Envy is a...
Narcissists are some of the most distrusted and reviled people walking among us. The distaste that most people have for them is analogous to that of people suffering from sociopathy. Many people snarl at the...
- 6 Tips to Make Friends in a New City
- 10 Common Logical Fallacies with Examples
- How to Handle Rejection From Someone You Like
- Why We Need to Eradicate All Mosquitoes ASAP
- Why the Most Common Eating Disorder is the Least Talked About
- Is it Wrong to be Envious of Others?
- Shame VS Guilt (The Key Differences)
- Dermatophobia (Fear of Skin Disease)
- Are Narcissists Immoral?
- Sinophobia (Fear of China or Chinese Culture)