Munchausen syndrome is an artificially created mental disorder characterized by acting as if he or she is physically or mentally ill, when there is really nothing wrong with them at all. The name "Munchausen Syndrome"...
Fregoli Syndrome is a very rare illness in which an individual believes that many different people are in fact the same person. This condition was named after the Italian actor Leopold Fregoli. Fregoli was renowned for...
Capgras syndrome is a psychological condition that is characterized by a belief that a particular person has been replaced by an impostor. This bizarre belief may lead one to acrimoniously accuse a friend or spouse...
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome is a neurological condition where the individual's perception of colors, sizes, distances, and textures are altered from reality. Just as in the movie Alice in Wonderland, someone suffering from the symptoms...
- Thinking about Trying Therapy? Learn the Benefits
- 4 Ways to Deal with Being Ghosted
- Why Can’t You Stay Happy?
- Why it’s Impossible to do Your Best at Anything
- 5 Signs You’re in a Codependent Relationship
- Is it Ethical to Kill Animals for Sport?
- How to Effectively Communicate with Your Partner
- 6 Tips to Make Friends in a New City
- 10 Common Logical Fallacies with Examples
- How to Handle Rejection From Someone You Like