If you’re interested in contributing a guest post for Psych Times to be published in our blog, then please read the following guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in your article being rejected.
Write for Us (Guest Post)
We are currently looking for talented writers to share their knowledge and expertise with us!
- Article must be 100% unique. Content that is shared from other websites or an article that has been published before will not be accepted.
- All claims made must include sources.
- Article must be at least 1,000 words in length with minimal grammatical errors.
- Article must be related to psychology or philosophy in some way.
- Proof of identity must be verified.
- Proof of credentials must be verified.
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Writing for Psych Times exposes you to the thousands of readers who regularly visit our site.
- You can provide us with the links to your social media accounts which will be displayed on your author page.
- Your article can be used as a reference when discussing your thoughts and ideas with your patients or colleagues.
- You will be allowed 1 dofollow backlink in the body of your article insofar as it is relevant and useful to the content.
- Experience the SEO benefits of bringing more organic traffic to your personal website by placing a relevant link to your own website in the article you submit to us.
How to submit your article
There are two ways you can go about submitting an article.
The first (and preferable) way is to email us at email@example.com or send us a message on our contact page where you can pitch your article idea to us. You can describe what you’d like to write about or you can pitch us several ideas that you have. If we both agree on an article topic for you to write about, then you can submit your finished article, along with your author bio (approx. 100 words), and your social media links to the foregoing email address.
The second way to submit an article to be considered for publication is to simply do just that without contacting us first. You are more than welcome to do this, but it is discouraged as the article topic you’ve chosen to write about may be something that has already been covered on this site before or it may simply not be a topic that we think would be a good fit here.
What you can expect to happen after submission
After you submit your article, it will then be reviewed. This process typically takes no more than a week. Once it has been reviewed, you will either get an email informing you that it has been accepted, along with the date in which it will be published or you will get an email stating the reasons why it will not be accepted. In such instances, we may provide ways in which the article could be accepted if it were to be edited differently or if certain topics were expanded upon more. Either way, you can expect to hear back from us within 1-2 weeks of your initial submission.