Human beings are wired for connection. This means that we are inherently programmed to seek relationships of any and all sorts. Why, then, are so many of our relationship's codependent? According to Melody Beattie, who...
One of the most important parts of a relationship is the foundation of trust. This can seldom exist without healthy and effective communication, and yet many people struggle to articulate their genuine thoughts and feelings...
Moving can be incredibly stressful, both physically and emotionally. Once the adrenaline of novelty wears off, one can be left feeling lonely and isolated. Unlike the days of classrooms and extra curriculars, adulting means stepping...
One of the most painful emotional experiences is that of rejection. The feeling can be so visceral that we almost feel it coursing through our veins, taking over every single part of our body, mind,...
- 5 Signs You’re in a Codependent Relationship
- Is it Ethical to Kill Animals for Sport?
- How to Effectively Communicate with Your Partner
- 6 Tips to Make Friends in a New City
- 10 Common Logical Fallacies with Examples
- How to Handle Rejection From Someone You Like
- Why We Need to Eradicate All Mosquitoes ASAP
- Why the Most Common Eating Disorder is the Least Talked About
- Is it Wrong to be Envious of Others?
- Shame VS Guilt (The Key Differences)